The following terms apply to end users of Cellit's products. If you are a client of Cellit's, such as a holder of a CouponZap or House4Cell account, please see those sites for their respective terms and conditions.
Welcome! We understand privacy is a primary concern to any user of a Cellit system. We hope the following short information assuages any and all concerns you may have.
The Cellit Privacy Pledge
We, at Cellit, take your privacy to be a number one priority. Therefore, we pledge that:
- We will never, under any circumstances, sell or otherwise distribute your cell phone numbers to third parties or Cellit clients for which you have not opted in
- We will never market to you directly any services for which you have not opted in, either by cell phone text message or email.
- We will never distribute any personal information about you, including your phone number, name, billing information, or any other piece of identifying information
- We may collect and store certain personally identifiable information that meets the following criteria:
- Has been willingly submitted or provided to Cellit in response to a solicitation, question or other request for information. This may include, but is not limited to, email address, zip code, phone number, and name.
- Information about your location obtained through a third party service when you have specifically elected to allow Cellit to collect that information. Location coordinate data is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology into password protected databases. This information is accessible only by the Cellit and their clients for monitoring location in order to trigger alerts, sending coupons or other purposes.
Rest assured, we are paranoid about your privacy. We pride ourselves on our ability to offer worthwhile services, not spam.
If you have any questions, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at 866-375-7854.
Thank you for joining a Cellit service!
Effective Date: This policy is effective as of September 7, 2006, and updated on November 14, 2011.